HealthPort Benefits: Offering the Best for Our Valued Associates
With the variety of career choices, competitive compensation, ongoing training opportunities, and generous benefits, we think you’ll agree that HealthPort® is the ideal place to work.
HealthPort offers a comprehensive benefits package for all eligible associates, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision – offered through UnitedHealthCare – our associates enjoy the benefits of medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Life Insurance – all associates are offered life insurance through UnitedHealthCare for themselves and/or immediate family members.
- Disability Insurance – short term disability coverage is offered to full-time associates.
- Flex Spending Accounts – HealthPort’s flexible spending accounts offers full time associates a convenient way to pay for certain health and dependent care expenses while saving on taxes at the same time.
- 401(k) Savings Program – offered through New York Life to help our associates achieve their retirement goals with a number of investment options. We also offer a ROTH 401k plan as well.
- 529 College Savings Plan – this is a great opportunity to save for educational expenses by contributing post-tax dollars to our 529 plan.
- Educational Assistance – eligible associates may receive reimbursement up to $2,500 for undergraduate/graduate courses that contribute to maintaining or improving skills required in their current position.
- Paid Holidays – HealthPort offers seven company holidays per year.
- Paid Vacation Time – vacation time available to full-time associates.
Total benefits eligibility is dependent on location, job position and length of service.
To view employment opportunities within our company, click here.